Thursday, July 26, 2012

Feelin' the love . . . with another award!


Wowza!. . . I'm really feelin' the love this week . . . received another award. . . this time from Elizabeth over at Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids.  Thank you sooo much!


Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated

So here are MY 7 random facts:

Like any good Canadian. . . I am a hockey fan! Go Canucks!  Although I don't get to any NHL games (too far, too expensive) My hubby and I regularly watch Junior hockey.
 
My favourite musical of all time is The Sound of Music. I even have My Favourite Things as a ringtone on my phone. (...raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...) 
 

 I have a very restricted diet . . . no gluten, dairy, corn, and I have to limit my sugar and saturated fat intake.  People often ask me how I find foods to eat? . . . let's just say you have to think outside the box! LOL

  1. When I was in high school, I was recruited to play basketball (back then, I was considered tall 5' 10") without really knowing what the heck I was doing! LOL

  1. I LOVE the smell of freshly roasted coffee . . . I think I'd love to work at Starbucks just to smell the coffee . . . BUT . . . I HATE the taste of coffee . . . and anything that has a coffee flavour.  Is that weird??

  1. Needless to say, I am a tea-toter (sp?) My favourite tea is NUMI's organic Jasmine Green Tea. . . I think I might be addicted to it?!
  1. When I was a kid, I watched a very scary vampire movie (by myself) and for the next 30 years could not sleep with my neck exposed . . .seriously!


Here are my nominations for the Versatile blogger Award:

 Ms. Shope's Class
Polka Dots & Pencils
The Inspired Classroom
The Teacher Garden
Glitter, Glue, and Teaching Too

 Congratulations to you all!

1 comment: