Friday, July 20, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop!


If, like me, you are relatively new to blogging, you may want to link up with this blog hop.  A great opportunity to meet bloggers who are still trying to figure out this blogging 'stuff' (like:  how to create a grab button, how to link up <grin>, how to create a cool signature...) LOL.  For all the details, check out the link above to Grade 3 Is The Place For Me.  You have to do a little bit of work, but you're on summer break, right?! LOL

    1.  what state you are in I'm actually in a province (British Columbia)

    2.  your current teaching position   Gr. 3/4
    3.  your teaching experience  I'm going into my 17th year having taught  
             everything from Gr. 3 to Gr. 7 with a bit of Learning Assistance thrown in :)
    4.  when you started blogging  This blog in March, officially 2010
    5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource Pinterest is a great way to
             find great teaching resources/ideas AND teaching blogs. Participating in Linky parties is a 
             great way to get your blog out there and to find new blogs. :)

7 comments:

  1. I found you through the newbie linky and am your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime.:)
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.Love.Your.Blog. I love plaid-it just grabs my attention right away. So you are in Canada, eh? I have been to many provinces, but British Columbia is not one of them. We have been as far west as Calgary, but I would love to go see Vancouver. I will actually be going to Nova Scotia next week!

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you, and hopefully we can share some great ideas for third graders!

    ~Julie
    www.thehipteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...I just found your blog through the Newbie Blog Hop and am now a follower. I hope you hop over to my blog for a visit.
    Amy
    Adventures In Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you through the Newbie Blog Hop. Maybe we could hook up our classes some time. I teach fourth grade down in Georgia.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, another Canadian!

    I'm your newest follower.

    Mrs. D

    Reading with Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica,
    I’m your newest follower! I am also a Newbie Blogger, so I appreciate all of the sharing of advice and ideas. I'm looking forward to reading the Cafe book. It sounds great!
    Swing by for a visit sometime!
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog through the newbie blog hop and I am your newest follower!! It is so cute!! I teach third grade as well and would love for you to visit when you have a chance.

    Jess
    Mrs. Wood's Class

    ReplyDelete