Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Theme Day Photos

As promised, I am including a few photos of the various theme days we had for the last 5 days of school.  Only 2 theme days are presented because:
  1. I don't remember to take pictures, hence I have none and 
  2. I had to rely on my teaching partner to supply the photos and this is what I have to work with.
WACKY HAIR DAY!


 FAV CELEBRITY/MOVIE CHARACTER DAY!

Lady Gaga?


Your guess is as good as mine!?
 The kids really enjoyed the theme days...made the last few days of school a bit more special.  We had a few other classes start doing their own theme day once we got ours going.  It was a nice way to end the school year, it wasn't too chaotic, so I will probably do it again next year! . . . but remember to take pictures! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment